Our aim at Queensland Radiology Specialists is to provide the best quality scans and patient experience while keeping out of pocket patient costs low. We perform almost all medicare eligible scans with no out of pocket cost (bulk billed). These include:
- X-Rays – BULK BILLED
- CT Scans – BULK BILLED (excluding some GP referred heart scans)
- CT Injections – Bulk Billed
- Ultrasounds – BULK BILLED (excluding some pregnancy US)
- Ultrasound Injections – BULK BILLED – If diagnostic performed at our Practice
- Ultrasound Injections – BULK BILLED – If specialist referral.
- BMD – BULK BILLED (depending on medicare eligibility)
Unfortunately there is no medicare license on our MRI machine and so a small fee is charged at $200 per region plus $50 if any injections of contrast are needed. Some body regions are more complex to scan than others and may attract a higher fee.