At Qld Radiology Specialists, we understand that having your medical images taken is only one of the many important steps in managing your own Healthcare.
Patient Portal is the secure and convenient access to your Radiology Images and Results
When you register for our secure online Patient Portal, you will experience:
- Instant Access to all your examination images taken with us
- Electronic access to your written reports after 7 days, giving you time to return to your Doctor for review.
- Ability to share your images and reports.
- The freedom to keep your examiniation history in one secure digital home – meaning one less thing to worry about.
- Web-based access anytime from anywhere on any suitable device. (eg: smart phone, computer or tablet)
- An intuitive and user-friendly interface.
How to sign up:
- Request access to our Patient Portal from any of our friendly reception staff who will print you a personal and secure access code.
- Wait for your registration confirmation email
- Complete the registration, using the secure code we give you from reception. You will need to create a username and password.
Email contact: PatientPortalSupport@q-rad.com.au
To return to Patient Portal.
Our aim at Queensland Radiology Specialists is to provide the best quality scans and patient experience while keeping out of pocket patient costs low. We perform almost all medicare eligible scans with no out of pocket cost (bulk billed). These include:
- X-Rays – BULK BILLED
- CT Scans – BULK BILLED (excluding some GP referred heart scans)
- CT Injections – Bulk Billed
- Ultrasounds – BULK BILLED (excluding pregnancy US)
- Ultrasound Injections – BULK BILLED – If diagnostic performed at our Practice
- Ultrasound Injections – BULK BILLED – If specialist referral.
- Ultrasound Biopsies/FNA – Please contact Practice for accurate pricing
- BMD – BULK BILLED (depending on medicare eligibility)
Unfortunately there is no medicare license on our MRI machine and so a small fee is charged at $200 per region plus $50 if any injections of contrast are needed. Some body regions are more complex to scan than others and may attract a higher fee.